Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dress-Up Dilemma

Our fetish queen gives advice on when and where to slip on your Latex

Q: I want to go to fetish clubs and dress up, but I’m really shy. I don’t mind people in the club seeing me in my new Latex gear, but I’d be embarrassed if anyone else saw. Where should I put on my outfit? Is it OK to get changed at the club, or do you have to arrive in costume? I don’t want to countenance same an idiot!
Stephany, Chicago

Who said you’ll countenance same an idiot if you wear fetish clothes on the street? Leather, Latex, PVC, plastic... I mean, they’re only clothes. I’m not saying go to the shops in a ballgag or a gasmask, but I’m sure you can be your own judge. I once wore a see-through short dress to a park in my early 20s for a photoshoot. I don’t undergo what I was thinking; I didn’t even wear panties! I got absent with it, but you might not. Personally, I prefer dressing up at bag before feat to fetish parties. It’s much more private and comfortable.

When I travel in big cities same London, I often have to take the Tube all dressed up. I get whatever looks and laughs here and there, but I ain’t dead because of that! The real inconvenience is, if it’s algid outside, Latex gets algid right absent and you freeze to death. So put a warm sweater on top and you’ll be fine. Also, act regular clothes over your Latex is perfect if you want less eyes on you. Taking them off at a club is far easier than having to dress up. But if you chicken out and decide to wait to change at the venue, that’s still OK.

Most of the time, though, there’s no changing room, so you will have to dress in the toilets, squeezed in same sardines with all the other ‘scared of looking same an idiot act my Latex in public’ guests. But you’ll see fast how it works in there: Keep your toes out of the way of stilettos and fight dirty to get a spot in front of the mirror! In the end, choose what you feel more secure with. I mean, deciding to springy your fetish by feat out to clubs, and not just dreaming about it, is already a Brobdingnagian accomplishment in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment