Thursday, October 1, 2009

Keira Knightley loves stripping off naked

At only 19 years old and already accredited as the next Elizabeth Taylor, Keira Knightley is a sexy bombshell who has just exploded on to the Hollywood scene. While the women of the 1960’s fainted at the sight of their favorite U.K. rockers, The Beatles, Keira is a British import worth going crazy over. How could you not be mesmerized by her hard body, sexy accent and natural beauty? Born in London, England, Keira reportedly convinced her parents to hire a manager at age six, though her show business-parents were reluctant to have acting interfere with her education. After appearing in a number of BBC-aired TV movies, Keira was picked for the role of the decoy Queen Amidala in “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace” due to her uncanny likeness to star Natalie Portman. While the role was kept on the hush-hush for hardcore “Star Wars” fans, even the mothers of both actresses claim they couldn’t tell the difference with make-up on.

Finally making an appearance in U.S. film with “Star Wars,” Keira moved on to star as Robin Hood’s daughter in the Disney film, “The Princess of Thieves” and as a nosey teenager in “The Hole.” Despite her lack of soccer experience, Keira was picked to co-star in the British-Indian soccer romp, “Bend it Like Beckham,” a one-way ticket that launched her into Hollywood stardom. Training for the film proved to be long and arduous, and even though Keira sustained a concussion during one of the sessions, she was adamant about performing the soccer action herself. Jerry Bruckheimer fell in love with the young actress and has continued to work with her for the past three years on a number of different projects (including “Pirates of the Caribbean”). While she plays a mythological princess of England in her upcoming film, “King Arthur,” Keira is definitely queen of Young Hollywood. We don’t think she’ll be giving up that title any time soon, but then again, we won’t stop worshipping her either.

Keira Knightley loves stripping off naked in her films
The stunning actress, who is currently shooting sex scenes with Sienna Miller for new movie ‘The Best Time of Our Lives’, bares her body so much she is worried there will be a backlash from fans.

Keira told Total Film magazine: "There are plenty of sex scenes in the book, so the adaptation is true to its source. I think soon, people are going to insist I keep my clothes on!

"I wouldn’t do anything I didn’t feel completely comfortable with. I suppose I’m very European in my attitude to my body.

"I’m an actress. I have certain tools. One of them is my body. I don’t mind stripping off occasionally."

Keira - wh
o stars in ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End’ alongside Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom - has also criticised the plastic toy figure of her character Elizabeth Swann, saying it bears little resemblance to her boyish figure.

She said: "It’s nothing like me. She has got t*ts for a start! I don’t have any t*ts!"

The 22-year-
old actress loved working with Johnny and Orlando on the third ‘Pirates...’ film, but struggled to deal with their jealous female fans.

Keira moaned: "Women look at me as if they want to kill me. And then when they don’t kill me they say through gritted teeth, ‘Lucky you’."







































































No comments:

Post a Comment