Friday, October 2, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson: “I want my boobs to stop growing !"


This Sunday's series premiere of Kendra was E!'s highest-rated reality show since 2002.

Now, reports indicate that Kendra Wilkinson will be giving viewers even more to watch in the future: she's pregnant!

Various sources have confirmed that the former Girls Next Door cast member and fiance Hank Baskett are expecting their first child together. Congratulations to the couple!

Though we guess this means Kendra can't wear white at her wedding this summer.

Wilkinson herself ha
s confirmed the pregnancy to E! News:

"Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together. We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."

Looks like Kendra has been working more than just the pole.

However,the 24-year-old star is become annoyed with her new breasts. She said: “I want my boobs to
stop growing. They’re kind of gross. I know they’ll shrink after I breastfeed, but if they don’t, I might get a breast reduction.”

She's
thrilled with the way other parts of her body have changed. She has piled on 40 pounds during the pregnancy and revealed she now has a much curvier posterior that her husband Hank Baskett appreciates. She explained to Us Weekly magazine: “I’m so happy. Hank checks out my butt. He’s like, ‘Yeah, look at this baby now!’ ”

Kendra and Hank are currently house hunting in Indiana after Hank moved teams from the Philadelphia Eagles to the Indianapolis Colts. Kendra revealed Hank’s teammates’ wives have helped her find a new doctor, and she is sure all the excitement has had an effect on their soon-to-be baby boy. She said: “It’s so weird. His eyes are starting to open, his lungs are fully developed, and he’s antsier. He’s kicking!”

























































No comments:

Post a Comment